High Strength 1-a-day joint support
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints. It’s involved in normal structure & function of joints and in the maintenance of cartilage health.Product Claims: High Strength 1-a-day joint support
• A high strength 1-a-day formulation for joint support
• Contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine at the daily dose clinically trialled
• Involved in the maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
• May assist with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
– Relief of pain
– Reduce stiffness
– Improve joint mobility
• Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
Equivalent Glucosamine Sulfate (1.5g) 1500mgContains: No added yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives or dairy products.