Blackmores Bio Zinc may help manage skin conditions and maintain a healthy immune function.
Essential to good health, zinc is important in the functioning of the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance healthy skin.
Size: 84 tablets
• May assist in the management of acne
• May help to relieve minor skin disorders
• Helps maintains healthy skin
• Supports production of healthy sperm
• Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm count
• Supports healthy immune function
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
Active Ingredients: Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg, Magnesium phosphate(magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg, Manganese amino acid chelate(manganese 2 mg) 20 mg, Retinyl acetate(vitamin A 750 µg RE, 2500 IU) 860 µg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride(vitamin B6) 50 mg