Thursday Plantation Lavender Oil Calming is a multipurpose pharmaceutical grade oil, which can help calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
A versatile oil: calming, relaxing, balancing. Lavender Oil is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- To promote restful sleep and improve sleep quality
- To help relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety
- To create a calm and soothing environment
- Traditionally used to relieve skin itching and inflammation of tick, wasp and insect bites.
- 100% pure.
In the 1970’s Eric White pioneered Australia’s Tea Tree Oil industry, realising his dream in the alternately floodwashed and drought-baked Bungawalbin wetlands of northern New South Wales. After many years of hard work, painstaking research and lobbying, a crown lease was granted. It arrived on a Thursday in 1976… and Thursday Plantation was born.
• Promote restful sleep and improve sleep quality
• Help relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety
• Create a calm and soothing environment
• Traditionally used to relieve skin itching and inflammation of tick, wasp and insect bites.
Active Ingredients: Lavender Oil 1mL/mL.
Store below 30°C.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Remove cap and recycle glass.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes