S-26 ORIGINAL LI infant formula is for babies from birth who are lactose intolerant or unable to properly digest lactose, S-26 ORIGINAL LI is a specialty infant formula designed to meet their nutritional needs.
It continues to support your baby through the time when solids are being introduced at around 6 months, as a well-balanced diet is important.
As it is a specialty formula, consultation with a healthcare professional is recommended before use to ensure S-26 ORIGINAL LI is suitable for your baby.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice.
WARNING: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill.
S-26 ORIGINAL LI is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
It is not suitable for galactosaemics.
DECLARED ALLERGENS: Contains soy and milk.
Corn syrup solids, vegetable oils (including soybean oil), whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, L-cysteine, nucleotides (cytidine-5′-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5′-monophosphate, adenosine-5′-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5′-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5′-monophosphate), L-carnitine.
Minerals: Potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Inositol, vitamin C, choline, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, beta-carotene, vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
Contains soy and milk.
The protein source of S-26 ORIGINAL LI Infant Formula is whey protein concentrate and cow’s milk protein isolate.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps, cups and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle or cup individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 ORIGINAL LI and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.7g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula in cup. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle or cup after a feed must be discarded.
– Follow “How to Prepare” instructions on pack.
– “Feeding Guide” is available on pack. Note that a baby may need more or less than indicated.
– Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
– From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
– Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Use by date and batch code are located on the base of this can.