- Trẻ biếng ăn, không ăn uống với lượng như hàng ngày
- Cần sự hỗ trợ để tăng cân hoặc làm chậm quá trình giảm cân
- Sự phát triển kém mức chuẩn
- Cần bổ sung dinh dưỡng sau khi bị ốm
- Cảm thấy không ngon miệng sau khi chữa bệnh
- Cần tăng năng lượng vì điều kiện sức khoẻ,
- Trước và sau khi phẫu thuật
Maltodextrin (Ngô), Sucrose, Protein sữa (Whey, Kali Caseinate), Dầu thực vật (Dầu hướng dương Oleic cao, Dầu hạt cải dầu, Dầu hướng dương),
Triglycerides chuỗi trung bình, khoáng chất (kali photphat, natri phosphat, canxi cacbonat, canxi clorua, clorua magiê,
Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Mangan Sulphate, Đồng Sulphate, Kali Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate),
Sợi, (Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Inulin), Chất ổn định (414), Chất nhũ hóa (Lecithin đậu nành), Hương vị (Vanilla), Choline Bitartrate, Axít thực phẩm (E330),
Dầu cá, Vitamin (C, E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, B6, A, B1, B2, Axit Folic, K1, Biotin, D3, B12), Các loại vi khuẩn Probiotic (Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Paracasei), Taurine, L-Carnitine. Chứa sữa, đậu nành và cá.
Chứa sữa, đậu nành và cá.
HƯỚNG DẪN SỬ DỤNG:
Hoà 55g (7 muỗn) sữa với 210ml nước (để ở nhiệt độ phòng giúp duy trì hoạt động của men ví sinh,. Liềuu lượng dùng thay đổi theo nhu cầu của trẻ, tham khảo ý kiến bác sỹ trước.
KID ESSENTIALS Nutritionally Complete is a nutritionally complete supplement for children aged 1 to 10 years. It is specially formulated to contain the essential macronutrients and micronutrients children need when dietary intake is inadequate.
Who is it for?
Children need a sufficient intake of nutritious foods to grow and develop normally.
During this time of critical growth, it is essential that children receive not only an adequate supply of all of the micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) but also macronutrients (energy in the form of protein, carbohydrate and fat).
Nutritional supplements may be recommended by your healthcare professional when: ?
- children aren’t eating and drinking as much as they would normally ?
- help is needed with weight gain or to slow down weight loss ?
- growth is suboptimal ?
- nutritional intake is reduced due to illness ?
- appetite is poor as a result of medical treatment ?
- energy requirements increase due to a medical condition, including cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal disorders, autism and many others ?
- surgery is required (before and after an operation)
Essential macro and micro nutrients
KID ESSENTIALS Nutritionally Complete is a nutritionally complete supplement for children aged 1 to 10 years. It is specially formulated to contain the essential macronutrients and micronutrients children need when dietary intake is inadequate. ?
- Probiotics ?
- Calcium and Vitamin D for bone health ?
- Suitable for children 1-10 yrs ?
- Contains whey protein, which
– is a high-quality protein important to support growth and weight gain
– leaves the stomach quickly, reducing the potential for vomiting and reflux to ensure that nutrients are kept down and absorbed
Maltodextrin (Corn), Sucrose, Milk Protein (Whey, Potassium Caseinate), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil),
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Minerals (Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride,
Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate),
Fibres, (Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Inulin), Stabiliser (414), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavour (Vanilla), Choline Bitartrate, Food Acid (E330),
Fish Oil, Vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, B6, A, B1, B2, Folic Acid, K1, Biotin, D3, B12), Probiotic Cultures (Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Paracasei), Taurine, L-Carnitine. Contains Milk, Soy and Fish.
Contains Milk, Soy and Fish.
Mix 55g (7 scoops) of powder with 210mL of water (room temperature to manitain probiotic activity). Dosage varies according to child’s needs; follow medical recommendations.Can also be added to food.Once re-constituted, use within 4 hours.
Prepared product should be tightly covered and consumed wthin 6 hours at room temperature or within 24 hours if refridgerated.