Aptamil® Gold+ 3 Toddler From 1 Year is a premium toddler nutritional supplement.
As experts in Early Life Nutrition, at Nutricia we know breast milk is best. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research into breast milk and maternal and early life nutrition, our formulations are developed to support your toddler’s progress.
Progress: Helps lay the foundations for your toddler’s future progress.
Science: With over 40 years of continuous research by dedicated Nutricia scientists, paediatricians and nutritionists.
Experts: Nutricia Careline team including midwives, dietitians and nutritionists is available to answer your questions and provide support.
Aptamil Gold+ helps lay the foundations for your toddler’s future progress.
– A toddler needs up to 7 times more nutrients than an adult per kg of bodyweight and has a stomach that’s 3 times smaller. Their capacity for intake is limited and may result in nutritional gaps. Meeting the growing dietary needs of active toddlers today, means every mouthful counts for the future.
– A nutritional supplement formulated to support growing toddlers.
– Contains the goodness of cows’ milk & 16 essential vitamins & minerals to support normals growth and development.
– Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function.
– Iodine, Iron and Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
– Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth bone structure.
– Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
– Two serves per day provides at least 20-50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
– Sucrose (table sugar) free and no artificial colours.
Pronutra helps lay foundations for your toddler’s future progress.
Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function (When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.).
Iodine, iron and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function (When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.).
Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure (When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.).
Dental Hygiene: Encourage your toddler to drink from a cup from 1 year and to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dental visit regularly.CAUTION
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Milk solids, glucose syrup solids, vegetable oils (contain soy), galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), maltodextrin, dried omega LCPUFAs (contain fish, milk, soy, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alpha tocopherol)), long chain polyfructose, emulsifier (soy lecithin), potassium citrate.
Mineral: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), folic acid.