Aptamil® Essensis combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation to help build strong foundations for your baby’s future.
Aptamil® Essensis is our most exclusive organic A2 protein milk formulation*
– Patented synbiotic blend
– Organic A2 protein milk sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand
– Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand
*Within the Danone and Nutricia ANZ range
Certified Organic By AsureQuality
Warning: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of pwowder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula product.
Not for use for infants under 6 months.
Do not use if security foil is damaged or missing.
Important info: Breats milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Meets the nutritional needs of formula fed infants as part of a mixed diet.
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier (organic soy lecithin), antioxidant (natural tocopherols (soy))), organic short chaingalacto-oligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols (soy))), long chain fructooligosaccharides,taurine, inositol, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (750 million cfu/100mL), choline chloride, L- carnitine.Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.Nucleotides: Cytidine-5′-monophosphate, uridine-5′-monophosphate, adenosine -5′-monophosphate, inosine -5′-monophosphate, guanosine-5′-monophosphate.Aptamil® Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Premium Infant Formula is based on cows’ milk protein.Contains: cows’ milk, fish and soy.
Contains: Cows’ milk, fish and soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Age: Birth to 2 weeks
Cool boiled water: 60mL
Level scoops of powder: 2
Number of feeds per day: Up to 8
Age: 2-4 weeks
Cool boiled water: 90mL
Level scoops of powder: 3
Number of feeds per day: 7-8
Age: 1-2 months
Cool boiled water: 120mL
Level scoops of powder: 4
Number of feeds per day: 6-7
Age: 3-4 months
Cool boiled water: 150mL
Level scoops of powder: 5
Number of feeds per day: 5-6
Age: 5-6 months
Cool boiled water: 180mL
Level scoops of powder: 6
Number of feeds per day: 5
1 scoop = 4.4g of powder. Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33mL of formula.
This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your baby may need more or less than shown.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Aptamil® Essensis Follow-On Formula immediately after it is prepared.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Aptamil® Essensis Infant Formula immediately after it is prepared.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes