Garnier® BB Cream Naturals Light made from 90% natural origin ingredients, moisturises, unifies and visibly reduces imperfections for perfect looking skin.
Garnier innovates with a new generation of BB Cream Naturals made with 90% ingredients from natural origin to give you perfect looking skin every day. This all-in-one high-performance BB Cream Naturals contains a 24H* moisturising formula with:
– Natural Green Tea extract known for its antioxidant properties. Blended with Vitamin E, it naturally protects your skin from oxidative stress due to UV & pollution.
– Mineral Pigments that enhance and evens skin tone. Its lightweight formula provides a natural finish and lets your skin breathe all day long.
This formula is made from 90% natural origin ingredients, which have been carefully extracted to ensure and preserve their quality and purity. The remaining 10% are made out of ingredients that guarantee sensoriality and preservation of our product.Size: 50ml