Do you want your electric toothbrush to be tailored to your oral hygiene needs? Try Oral-B Variety 4 Pack replacement toothbrush heads.- Removes up to 100% more plaque
– Includes CrossAction with perfectly angled bristles engineered for optimal tooth coverage
– Oral-B 3D White gently whitens your teeth starting from day 1 by removing surface stains
– Designed with dentists, and compatible with Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
– 4 refills in box
Round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. Each brush head is compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B rechargeable handles, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes.
From the #1 toothbrush brand used by dentist worldwide, each refill will work to remove up to 100% more plaque for cleaner teeth and healthier gums.
*vs. a regular manual toothbrush
Oral-B, # 1 Toothbrush Brand Used by Dentists WorldwideSuitable For: Genius, SmartSeries, PRO, TriZone, Triumph, Professional Care and Vitality.
Boxed Contents: 1 CrossAction refill (EB50), 1 3DWhite refill (EB18p), 1 Sensitive Clean refill (EB17S) and 1 FlossAction refill (EB25).
Size: 4 Pack
• Oral-B CrossAction toothbrush head is designed to reach deep in between teeth for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush
• Oral-B 3DWhite toothbrush head provides advanced cleaning and whitening results
• Oral-B Sensitive Clean provides a superior cleaning for sensitive teeth and gums vs. a regular manual toothbrush
• The bristles on FlossAction toothbrush head clean tooth surfaces while specially designed MicroPulse bristles reach and clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal.
• Contents: 1 toothbrush head 3DWhite, 1 toothbrush head Sensitive Clean, 1 toothbrush head CrossAction, 1 toothbrush head FlossAction
• Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean (about every 3 months)
Do not use on children under age 3.CAUTION
Do not use on children under age 3.
Replace brush (head) every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes worn.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
For more oral care information visit us at www.oralb.com.
Brush your teeth at least twice a day.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes