Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo uses a therapeutic formula to fight itchy flaky scalp. T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo helps control Psoriasis, Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Dandruff and has a pleasant fragrance.
Fights itchy flaky scalp
Neutrogena T/Gel Shampoo is effective as a therapeutic treatment to help control the scalp itching and flaking symptomatic of scalp psoriasis, eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis and even common dandruff. Clear, amber T/Gel is pleasant to use and gentle to your hair. T/Gel is uniquely formulated to have a pleasant fragrance, the rich lather helps treat itchy, flaky scalp, and leaves hair clean, soft and manageable.
– Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact the Poisons Information Centre
– In rare instances discolouration of grey, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occurPregnancy/Lactation. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding.CAUTION
– Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
– Do not use for prolonged periods except on the advice of a doctor.
– May increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application
Neutar Solubilised Coal Tar Extract 2% (equivalent to 0.5% w/v Coal Tar) in a mild shampoo base. Contains as preservatives: Diazolidinyl Urea 0.10% w/v, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.04% w/v, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.01% w/v.CONTAINS
2.0% W/V Neutar equivalent to 0.5% W/V Coal Tar. Contains Neutar solubilised Coal Tar Extract 2% (equivalent to 0.5% w/v coal tar) in a mild shampoo base and Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate and Diazolidinyl urea as preservatives.
Use for the control of itching and flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis, eczema and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
Wet hair thoroughly. Massage shampoo into your scalp. Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for several minutes. Rinse and repeat.USAGE ADVICEDo not use
– In children under 2 years of age unless under the direction and supervision of a doctor
– On acutely inflamed or broken skin
Ask your doctor before use if you are
– using this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as UV radiation or prescription medicines
– have a condition that covers a large area of the body
Stop use if irritation occurs. Consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as recommended